Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset - its talent? As a Talent Acquisition Partner at IBM, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM’s future. If you love the dynamics of the hiring domain and have deep recruiting experience in areas of Consulting, Sales and Go-to market roles , we would love to talk to you !Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs the Talent Acquisition Partner - Sales & Consulting you will establish and oversee the full life cycle of the hiring process for all go-to-market roles within defined Business Units in India. The hiring process for go-to-market roles includes highly developed skills in developing search strategies, market mapping, name generation, cold calling, candidate attraction, interviewing, assessment, offer preparation / extension onboarding and client management. You will partner with senior business leaders in IBM to gain a deep understanding of business needs and challenges and translate into position requirements and develop strategies to identity and attract top-tier diverse talent.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Own the end-to-end recruitment cycle for Consulting, Sales and Go-to-market roles.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Manage recruitment activities from the discovery stage to sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer negotiations, till such time that the candidate is onboard.
- Build detailed hiring plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process/reporting/metrics
- Develop a strong relationship with the Business Leaders/ Hiring Managers
- Provide advice and counsel on job descriptions.
- Research, build and report on competitive and market driven insights/ market mapping to help hiring managers better understand their unique talent markets.
- Build talent pipelines, own and nurture candidate relationships - to ensure the right talent is available when needed.
- Focus on effective networking methods to reach the greatest number of potential candidates through internet sourcing, direct mailing, LinkedIn, industry leads & sources, key contacts, portals, etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional ExpertiseAbout Business Unit
- 6- 8 years of experience in full life cycle recruitment for sales & consulting roles , including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously.
- Experiences in handling stakeholders at C-suit/CXO/ CIO level
- Prior experience of working with Consulting / SI organizations would be a added advantage
- Knowledge of the Information technology industry. Ability to learn technical information.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of recruitment tools and technologies.
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM's unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM's focus on business values, the company's global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client's organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.