Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Efficiency, Continuous Verification, and Continuous Features. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur, Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7 Billion. We’re backed with $60M Series-B funding from top-tier VC firms Menlo Ventures, IVP, GV (formerly Google Ventures),and ServiceNow Ventures.Position Summary
We're looking for a Talent Sourcer (Contract) to help grow our world-class global team. As a Talent Sourcer, you will leverage your ability to find untapped talent through various sourcing strategies to help Harness develop a rich and diverse candidate pipeline. This role will provide opportunities for ownership and career development.Key Responsibilities
- Partner with Recruiters to develop sourcing strategy and execute on building diverse talent pipelines through tactical research, talent mapping and sourcing campaign
- Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to improve candidate pipelines and partner with the sourcing team on developing best practices.
- Go-getter attitude with the ability to build strong working relationships with candidates and your team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and desire to learn