As a Tamil Community Support Specialist, you’ll be a member of the company’s community management team. You would be closely working with teams across different cities/districts of Tamil Nadu and attaining the best possible results from each of the assigned teams. You’ll be connecting source between the company and the community, ensuring effective communication both ways.
Work Ex- 0-2 years
CTC: 2.5-3 LPA
Key Responsibilities -
• Be the main point of contact for communities across assigned cities of Tamil Nadu.
• Onboarding and training of new members from time to time
• Daily review and monitoring of the work of assigned community members
• Share regular performance reports with the Community Operations Manager
Attributes we value -
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Good listening and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under stress and pressure
• Good interpersonal skills
Proficient in Tamil language (speaking, reading and writing)