Job Profile Summary
The Tax Associate verifies tax bill, payment administration, refund processing, tracking and logging assessment notices and preparation of Property Tax Returns. As well as reconciliation/ quality control methods and review work of self and of peers.Duties and responsibilities, as they align to Ryanâs Key Results
- Create a positive team experience.
- Proactive work status update to US / India liaison.
- Respond to client inquiries and requests from tax authorities.
- Handles calls to Tax Jurisdictions and offshore/onshore staff.
Education And Experience
- Tax bill verification, payment administration.
- Refund processing, tracking and logging assessment notices and preparation of Property Tax Returns.
- Completes tasks assigned by Management with a sense of urgency and confidentiality where needed.
Masters or Bachelors Degree in Finance/ Commerce/ Accounting/ Business; 0-1 years of experience in US Taxation.; Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.Computer Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have intermediate skills in MicrosoftÂŽ Word, Excel, and Outlook.Certificates And Licenses
- 50+ hour standard workweek requirement.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Long periods of sitting while working at computer.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees at all levels of the Firm.