Algorithmics is an international programming school for children 5 to 17 years old that currently educates more than 50,000 students. In the classroom, we help children take their first steps into the world of IT, teaching in a gamelike way and individualizing the approach to each child using unique methodology and a specially developed online platform. Algorithmics schools are open in more than 200 cities and 20 countries, across globe.
All Algorithmics employees are different, but we are united by the desire to make our students and their parents happy. And we are looking for those people who will share in this desire and help us make our product even better.
What will need to be done:
- conduct classes using the methodological materials and Algorithmics techniques;
- create and maintain an atmosphere of friendly teamwork among the students;
- monitor the quality of the educational process;
- support the children and their parents, provide educational feedback
- resolve and prevent conflict situations with parents and children based on company standards
Who are we looking for:
What we offer:
- training at the companyâs expense;
- an enthusiastic team of teachers;