Manage IT Asset portfolio with respect to daily operations, compliance and governance.
2. Develop and maintain company policies and processes related to IT asset management.
3. Tracking IT hardware asset life cycle strategy; systematic execution of asset refresh
4. Serve as IT hardware and software asset management subject matter expert.
5. Optimize usage and cost of IT hardware deployments.
6. Manage deployment, utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets.
7. Lead internal and external audits associated with IT asset management; Validate the IT Assets
periodically by physical verification, 100% asset tagging; Participate in Internal and external physical
verification exercise and work on recommendations.
8. Owns the Asset Register; Plans, publicizes and oversees implementation of an updated Asset
9. Adherence to IT asset management processes in line with IT Service Management Framework
10. Vendor management – analyze the performance of the vendors, on their service commitments, vis-a-
vis their service delivery, and make recommendations to MetLife GOSC.
11. Inventory Estimation & Planning Services – minimum stock planning, periodic notification for asset
12. Presenting dashboards with respect to Asset management planning, inventory, AMC tracking and
13. Responsible for managing inward / outward of the IT assets within IT Store(s)