SkillSet: MICROSOFT LYNC ARCHITECTING
Total Experience: 3.00 to 10.00 Years
No of Openings: 2
Location: HYDERABAD [India]
Qualification: A Bachelor’s or Higher Degree is the minimum entry required for the position
Job Description: Unified collaboration (Skype for Business enterprise voice and Teams)
1. Strong knowledge in Skype for Business enterprise voice, Teams, and VoIP troubleshooting skills.
2. Strong Architecture Knowledge in Skype for Business on premise, online and Teams.
3. Configuring the Hybrid (Legacy to cloud, CCE) Deployment with Skype for Business On premise, Teams and Online.
4. Good experience in Exchange web service issues with Skype for business.
5. Creating Dial plans and modifying the Normalization rules in S4B Cloud, Teams and On premise.
6. Strong knowledge on Microsoft calling plan, dial pattern configuration, dialling digit conversion and treatment in power shell.
7. In depth knowledge of troubleshooting SIP and TDM technology.
8. Configuring and troubleshooting Skype / Teams client issue.
9. Creating and modifying Response group, Auto Attendant and call queues.
10. Basic knowledge in Active Directory related with Skype for business.
11. Strong understanding on Exchange on premise to online migration.
12. Basic idea about the Modern Authentication (Multifactor Authentication),ADFS and Azure.
13. Should have good understanding of IP telephony and VOIP technologies like H.323, SIP, SBC¿s, ISDN T1 and E1 PRI concepts.
14. Experience in 3rd party SIP phones and Video conferencing solutions.
15. Good experience and knowledge in Audio codes Median 800 SBC Gateways.
16. Good experience and troubleshooting in Configuring SIP trunk and Monitoring logs and alerts in SBC Gateways (Session Border controller).
17. Should have experience in Executive/Secretary, Hunt group and call pickup group configurations in SFB.
18. Strong knowledge in Legacy PBX to Skype for Business migration.