Technical Associate - Field Support/Onsite Support Engineer - ITO033704
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one that we are looking for?Responsibilities
Inviting applications for the role of Onsite Support engineer would be deployed at one of the Genpact Site in India in 24*7 shifts and would carry following roles and responsibilities
Qualification we seek in you!
- Supervise cases in Ticketing tool queues.
- Receive P4 Incidents, Work Orders or “Task Tickets” in Helpmate.
- Look into the reported issue/approved work order and address it within agreed SLA’s.
- Resolve & update ticket after selecting relevant resolution
- Troubleshooting issues related to Hardware, OS, Standard Office Suite and Browsers.
- Hardware support to Desktops, Laptops, Thin Clients. First level support to Printers, Scanners and Multi-Function Devices.
- Installations, Movement, Transfer, surrender of Desktops/Laptops/ Thin Client, Printers, Scanners, MFP’s and mobile devices like iPads and of end points to be done as per organization Hardening guidelines through MDT setup
- Transfer and removal of business specific applications and their upgrades.
- Support New Transitions, Ramp Up’s/Down’s, Business migrations/Site Consolidations Projects.
- Knowledge of Media disposal tools like Kill Disk/Eraser/Degausser.
- Installation, solving problems of equipment in data center, mux and hub room.
- Maintain Physical CMDB/U level diagram, DC layout for all installed devices inside DC & Hub rooms
- Change management process awareness and ensure it is followed for all infra changes.
- Activation & de-activation of Data & Voice ports and troubleshooting any port related issues
- Physically assist in moving and racking/stacking equipment
- Capturing Sniffer and Ethereal / Wireshark log
- Physical support for Decommissioning and troubleshooting of Voice devices/Voice Gateways/Circuit packs and Phones
- Maintaining CMDB of phones installed on floor.
- Tracing and laying new cable in DC and MUX room, Cable dressing and ensuring sustenance of same in Hub rooms
- Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication/Computer Engineering or above meaningful experience in supporting end users, providing Hands and Feet support for Data Centers/Hub Rooms and Telecom Infra in ITES/BPO Industry.
- ITIL Version 3 or 4 foundation Trained/Certified.
Customer management, Team management, Good Interpersonal and Communication skills, Detail Oriented, Problem solving and Analytical ability, Reasoning skills, Work Under Stress in multiple time zones.
- Customer Service and Problem-Solving demeanour.
- Good communications skills in English and local Language.
- Should be able to deliver on timelines.