The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways proposes to engage 2 Technical Consultants for a Period of 2 years as detailed below:
1. Name of the Post: Technical Consultants
2. No of Post: 02
3. Qualification: Graduate in Civil Engineering.
4. Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Tunnel Engineering, planning, designing, construction, maintenance and operation of Road Tunnels. Good Knowledge of IRC Codes/Standard and Specification of Tunnel
5. Desirable: Experience in tunneling work with State or Central Government/ PSIJ/ Autonomous bodies. Post Graduation in Tunnel Engineering/ Engineering Geology/ Geotechnical engineering. Strong Communication Skills both oral & written.
6. Period of engagement: The initial period of engagement of Consultant(s) would be for a period of maximum 2 (two) years. After expiry of the initial term, engagement may be extended, based on requirement of Ministry and performance of Consultant(s) concerned, with the approval of competent authority, for a maximum period of one year beyond 2 years.
7. Emoluments: The maximum amount of monthly consolidated remuneration payable to the Consultants shall be Rs 70,000. Fee/Remuneration of consultant(s) will increase by 5% per annum.
The maximum age limit for Consultant shall be 65 years as on 1.04.2020.