RightData is a product based company with products designed to empower business and IT teams to help design, config, audit, and automate data testing, reconciliation, and data validation processes.
As a Digital Content Writer at RightData, you’ll get to create content that shares our story and vision, promote our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms, help write how-to-guides, knowledge articles. More specifically, you’ll get to:
· Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more
· Create product documentation, update the knowledge base with new features, etc.
· Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
· Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results
· Use your editing, content management, and HTML skills to publish and edit content across various digital platforms
· Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our company as a leader within the industry
· Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content
· Minimum 3 of relevant experience.