Responsibilities and Duties
* Write, maintain, optimize, and deploy
high quality documentations.
* Write, maintain and manage blogs,
documents, user manuals.
* Work with cross functional teams, assess
business and technical requirements and provide appropriate
* Comprehend complex technical codes and
write into easy to understand documents.
* Collaborate with software developers to
understand product functionality.
* Support quality assurance efforts and
assemble documentation for product testing.
* Research and evaluate new documentation
tools and methods; improve documentation processes.
* Develop documentation project plans and
* Maintain documentation standards and keep
abreast of current information by associating with professional individuals or
societies, and by reviewing professional publications, newsletters, e-mail, and
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Skills and
*Ability to create strong technical writing
documents skills with zero language errors.
*Ability to face new challenges and quickly learn from them.
*Good understanding of web technologies. *Ability to develop and maintain user
and technical guides. *Ability to edit and proofread consistently without
error. *Must have knowledge of all updated technologies. *Exceptionally strong
in oral and written communication skills.
- B) Qualifications
*BE/B.Tech./ME/M.Tech. /BCA/ MCA/BA in
Journalism, English or related field preferred.
* Minimum of 0-3 years writing experience
in a technical field with an emphasis on technical documentation.
* Experience with all phases of software
* Experience with documenting large-scale
software development products.