Technical Manager – Animal Nutrition
The successful candidate will work within the highly motivated South Asia Sales Team to grow and retain business with the poultry industry.Key Responsibilities include
(but are not limited to)
- Be a customer facing, technical resource that is responsible for the technical success of Danisco Animal Nutrition/DuPont™ Industrial Bioscience’s enzymes, DFMs and betaine with customers.
- Be a critical link in technology transfer from Danisco R&D ( Global and Hyderabad Labs) to customers
- Design and management of field projects ( Comparative Product Trials, Substrate analysis etc) involving Danisco products
- Utilize technology and troubleshooting skills to identify and propose improvements to help improve and optimize customer application of Danisco products.
- Be a technical point of contact to coordinate technical service and support to accounts.
- Possess skills that allow successful communication of key product concepts with customer staff.
- Assist customers in new product use and application by providing product information/support, design and coordination of field trials, data gathering and analysis/reporting as well as analytics.
- Provide on-going product application support and technical service to customer accounts and sales staff.
- Relevant experience of 6 to 8 years
- Masters in veterinary sciences - specialization in Animal Nutrition
- BRILL and BESTMIX - software experience is desired
Technical ServicePrimary Location
Nutrition & BiosciencesEducation Level
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)Schedule