About IPexcel Services Private Limited
Incorporated in 2013, IPexcel Services Private Limited is a technology research and consulting company which believes in innovative and out of the box thinking to help our clients achieve a competitive advantage in today's markets. IPexcel offers services that help our clients in understanding, innovating, developing, and acquiring technologies. Our step by step focussed approaches provide improved results and lead to a higher success rate.
Our team comprises of technology experts and analysts, who have graduated from the premier institutes such as IITs, NITs, and IIMs and have gained their experience while working for the fortune 50 companies of the world. Our team has a unique combination of people from technology, law, and management, who constantly work towards improving our work products and adding unmatched value for our clients.
About the internship
Looking for candidates for short term internship programs (3-4 months) with an engineering background in electrical, electronics, mechanical, production, energy, petroleum, and chemical domains.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understanding different technical aspects of engineering systems specifically in electrical, electronics, mechanical, and software domains
2. Conducting research through paid databases & tools to identify relevant technical and patent data
3. Analyzing the data, categorizing into various technical aspects or sub-domains, articulating differentiation, and identifying various technological & competitive trends
4. Preparing detailed technical documents such as technology landscape based on the understanding of the technical data and insights
Data AnalyticsCreative WritingEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)Digital Signal ProcessingInternet of Things (IoT)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Creative Writing
Learn Business Communication
Learn Internet of Things
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Aug'20 and 23rd Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week Job offer
Note: Internship does not include coding, software development or big data analytics, etc.
Number of openings