We build phenomenal products that our customers rely on so it’s important they are running at their best. As a Systems Management Specialist, you will work with the latest software to keep moving business forward. Whether it’s our Engineering teams that need a test environment or our software running in production, we are seeking skilled systems management professionals ready for the challenge.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Technical Professional, you are responsible for Administration, Availability management, Configuration management, Operations of ACI & Treasury Applications.Responsibilities:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Provide Technical support and coordinate with different teams involved to meet SLAs and perform impact analysis and risk assessment to reduce outages.
- Provide support to lower level environments along with Production.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in IT Industry
- Hands on experience on support/operations/implementation experience on Critical payment gateway suits such as ACI
- Ability to understand how multi-layer architecture works and functional and data flow in the overall framework.
- Proficient to understand the high availability and critical environments to support bank payment transactions.
- Solid experience of configuration management of the multilayer product which involves changes in the configuration of end points, databases, routers, security devices etc.
- Expertise on loading new cartridges, install new fixes, Upgrading new versions and updating configuration parameters.
- In-depth experience in Payment framework, different flows of payments in real time and working on application interfaces,
- Experience on performing health checks, managing scheduled jobs and experience on SQL
- Expertise in creating dash boards from the applications as per Customer requirement.
About Business Unit
- Validated knowledge on Communication/Messaging services for Payments functionality
- Understanding of ITIL process and perform activities based on Incidents, Service requests and changes along with DR testing and activities
- Experience in trouble shooting techniques by analyzing different application logs, investigating interface connections and querying databases.
- Knowledge on how switches and routers work and SOA processes, SOAP UI
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, 'What else is possible?' GTS is the place for you!Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.