Open Systems Inc have immediate requirement of Technical Recruiter for Indore Location.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Responsible for handling IT/Non-IT requirements from US-based Clients.
· Expertise in handling a full life cycle of recruiting.
· Ability to handle multiple requirements.
· Understanding the client’s technology, domain, and product and service.
· Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
· Responsible for Sourcing, Screening profiles, shortlisting the candidates for a preliminary interview.
· Ability to assess candidate technical and soft skills.
· Sourcing right candidates through Internal Database, Job Portals, Advertisements, Headhunting, and Networking & Employee Referrals.
· Maintaining Database on the Daily basis.
· Tracking submissions and maintaining the submissions database.
· Expertise in working with US citizen, Green card, H1B.
· Understanding of US tax terms like W2, 1099 and C2C.
· Must behave capability to work with a team or individually.
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Required Experience and Qualifications
· Candidate should be graduate in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA/M.Tech.
· Candidate should have a basic understanding of programming in C, C++, Java, Python, Data base, oracle
· Direct Clients, Implementation Partner, State, and Federal Clients, Exclusive clients.
· Huge opportunity for growth
· International trip for best performer
· Awesome work culture and environment
· Industry-standard base salary, Monthly reward & recognition, Attractive incentive structure.
· Morning and Mid-night snacks.
· Gym Membership
· Cab facility for female employees.