At Hevo, we are changing the way companies leverage data to drive user experience, growth,
and business processes.
There has been a fundamental change in the amount of data companies are generating on a
day to day basis. More and more users in an organization are now looking to use data to drive
business decisions. Data is no more a second-class citizen and companies are seeing data as a
competitive advantage. We see this change and we are on a mission to change the way
companies leverage their data.
With a technology platform processing more than 100 billion records a month and doubling
itself every 6 months, Hevo is poised for exponential growth in the coming future. This position
provides a unique opportunity to create a massive impact on all existing and future customers
of Hevo through technology innovation.
We are looking for people who believe in challenging the status quo and are ready to be a part
of this change. If you are the one who is looking to take a leap of faith and work on the
technology of the future, if you obsess over customer satisfaction and experience then we are
looking for you.
What we do
- We implement high throughput data pipelines using Kafka and Java.
- We build the world's prettiest and most intuitive user interfaces using React,
Angular, Typescript, and other OSS libraries.
- We use a variety of other Open Source technologies including MySQL, Redis,
RocksDB, InfluxDB, and more.
- We write reusable, efficient, and highly concurrent code. We are proud of the technology we build but we are not dogmatic about our techniques.
- We frequently re-evaluate our decisions and proactively make improvements to
avoid last-minute chaos.
What you'll be doing
- Making customers feel special and valued by solving complicated or never-before-seen
issues with your technical and product expertise.
- Continuously growing your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as
expanding to new technologies and domains as you learn about various technologies we
- Sharpening your technical prowess by deep diving into source code, databases, logs, and
traces to get to the root cause of any issue.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and developing new solutions that solve the root cause of
- Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and knowledge base articles to
- Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer
documentation, knowledge base articles, source code, and infrastructure be able to
develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
- Be a subject matter expert on Hevo's Data Integration Platform and evangelize Hevo’s
value and features to potential and existing customers.
- Have good documentation skills and contribute to the maintenance of SOPs
What would set you up for success
- Excellent communication skills. You can articulate complicated concepts to
non-technical people while maintaining the ability to speak credibly to highly technical
- Hands-on experience with Python and Shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of SQL Syntax and database concepts.
- Understanding of using REST APIs and debugging requests and responses using Postman and Browser Developer tools.
- Comfortable working in the US and UK time zones.
- Fast learner. You have a proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- Thrive under pressure. You perform well under uncertainty, high pressure, and high impact conditions.