- To provide direct technical support via the phone and web based systems to our customers and
partners though-out the EMEA Region.
- Investigate and resolve the most complex technical issues involving Fortinet products
- Reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment in order to find solutions or report
issues to R&D
- Work closely with R&D departments to resolve product issues
- Manage & resolve technical cases escalated from other support levels
- Creation of technical documentation and bulletins to improve internal and external knowledge
Skills And Attributes Requirements
- Take initiatives and ownership of the problem to drive for results
- Act as Subject Matter Experts on designated Fortinet products
- Provide internal advanced training to support staff on SME products
- Expert knowledge of data networking protocols, specifically TCP/IP, routing and switching
- Strong experience with security products firewalls, IPSec, IDS/IPS, Anti Spam, virus scanning
- Administrator level working knowledge of Windows, Linux or Unix skills an advantage
- Experience with VMware and/or other virtualization technologies an advantage
- Good understanding of Web application concepts, security and vulnerabilities
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of a scripting language such as Perl, Python, Ruby, Expect or bash, in order to be
able to collect, parse and analyze data
Educational And Experience Requirements
- Excellent customer handling skills, with ability to handle urgent situations professionally.
- Strong English communication skills, oral & written, with additional languages being an asset.
- 8 years or more experience
- Minimum of a BS or BA degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or an equivalent
combination of training and experience
- Advanced knowledge of English (written and spoken) other languages are an advantage