Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 Years (Including Freshers)
Qualification: Engineering Graduates / Arts & Science Graduates / Post-Graduates (No Backlogs)
Tech-Skills: Fundamentals of Networking, Computer Hardware, Operating Systems, ISP & Router installation.
Soft Skills: Good Communication Skills, Good Comprehension and Conversational Skills
Work Time: US Time Zones (Night Shifts)
- Good at Customer Interaction and Listening Skills
- A Good Team Player
- Perform system and customer acceptance of customer’s software solutions
- Willing to take initiative to resolve issues.
- Prior experience with International Voice Customer support / Technical support would be an added advantage.
- The person would be responsible for handling customer calls and troubleshooting technical issues related to operating systems / Routers / Modems & ISP related issues.