As a Technical Support Engineer you will work with customers to resolve technical issues and provide “how to' training sessions regarding our proprietary products.
1. Introduce new product features to customer, help customer to select and configure products;
2. Respond to customers, to help solve technical problems;
3. Training technical staff of customer’s company, summarize and make technical documents, help them improve the level of our products and technical support level;
4. Understand and consolidate customer demand for products, feedback to product department for product improvement;
5. Cooperate with sales staff, analysis of the practical needs of customers; provide a complete project plan;
6. To complete the project, the bidding work, to help customers make the tender document, make project tender, according to the required standard;
7. Assist sales to determine phase of the operation of the project to understand the real project status, forecast project risk and seek the solution;
8. To coordinate HQ internal resources, communicate with product managers and R&D team;
9. Integrators to maintain good relationship with a third party, in engineering can recommend each other, mutual benefit and win-win progress;
10. Cooperate with the Marketing, do presentation in Roadshow and Exhibition, help customers to understand product better, get feedback from market.
Excellent communication ability with local customer, well coordination skill with PM and R&D in HQ;
English is required.
Clear logical thinking to analyze and solve problems in complicated situation;
Multi-task and under pressure working ability, positive attitude with teamwork;
Network, communications, computers or other related fields;
Experience in IT, Network, CCTV field is highly preferred.