Dear Candidate,Build your career with the greatest brand!!!Hiring for Technical Support Representative:
Technical Support Representative (Internet Connectivity)
Under general supervision, in a 24/7 inbound call center environment, Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
Senior Technical Support Representative (Internet Connectivity)
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customers information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Working knowledge of networking, DSL, VDSL, VOIP, Cable internet, Router, switch, Sip configuration;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, IPTV, VOIP, basic trouble shooting and more;
- Need to know only basic trouble shooting of Domestic routers, Mac ID and windows.
- Knowledge about DNS, Basic network trouble shooting
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
For Level 1.2 Technicians:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree, and Major is related to Computer science or Networking.
- Understanding the DSL Technology and familiar with Modem/Router connections.
- Ability to read/speak/write English fluent and no accent issue for communication.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use the basic DOS Command for network trouble shooting.
- Ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customers issues.
- Fast learner and always willing to follow up the request from Management.
- Backgrounds of networking trouble shoot.
- Working experience of Networking/VOIP service/IPTV.
- Ability to troubleshoot with DSL Modem/ Dual Band wifi Router Setup and configuration.
Technical Engineer/Senior Level Technician of Network system/popular VOIP System Such as: Avaya Phone System or Jadoo TV System support.
Certificate of: CCNA or CCNP.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills and Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Good communication skills in English
- Position requires use of headset and the candidates needs to be open for voice process
- Should be flexible for rotational night shifts
- Working Days 5
- Both Ways Cab Facility
- Need to be from the respective hiring zones to avail cab facility
Interested candidates can send their resumes
Working Days - 5
Both Ways Cab Facility
Need to be from the respective hiring zones to avail cab facility.
Free Pick up and drop facility from the respective hiring zones.
Should be flexible for night shifts.
Location- Gurgaon, Haryana