The IT Technical Support Executive will be responsible for onsite support at the Kolkata office. You will be required to support, monitor and maintain workplace technology and respond to user requests for help. The job involves monitoring and maintaining the website & different cloud applications. On any issues or changes required, such as text/ picture content updation, reports, uploading tender documents and so on, you will be responsible for it at the earliest.
Routine day to day tasks such as content upload and troubleshooting onsite issues
• Assisting onsite and remote users with PC or system issues over the telephone, IM, and through the use of remote management tools
• The software installs, upgrades and patches both locally and for remote users
• Administration tasks for Microsoft Office, and internal office systems
• Monitor the security of all systems, removing old accounts and make sure users have relevant access for their roles
• Housekeeping tasks for various IT platforms.
Salary will be based on the candidate experience.
Benefits include Holidays, casual leave, Sick Live, Medical Leave (with prescription) after 90 days of employment along with medical benefit covered under the ESI Scheme.