At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesSolution that allows users from other companies to log in to IBM services using their own credentials. A company can use their own login page and security controls to secure access to IBM Cloud Apps or IBM Services. Enterprise Federation is available for all IBM offerings/products that use IBMid for authentication. Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Concepts of Federated SSO and SAML
- Dealing with external customers
- SSO configurations for different Identity Providers in the industry
- Companies that does business with IBM
- Enterprise Federation Support
- Support external IBM Customers who wants to federate their Company with IBM. Explain what is this service, what are the boarding/integration process and guide them during all the process
- Interacts with technical team (IBM and Customer) to provide them all information to help them troubleshooting
- Create/update Federation request in our SSO Tool provision
- 2FA On-call for Weekends
- Assist users to register their device with 2FaaS,
- Answer users’ common questions help them to fix issues if they have any troubles.
- Work as an administrator to communicate with users if their account is locked
- Active user’s account if user’s account was locked by mistake.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in XML Structure & SAML concepts
- Proficient in Federated identity and single sign on concepts
- Experience with Active directory, LDAP based user id
- Access/Identity management experience
- Basic understanding of Agile practices
About Business Unit
- Familiar with Notes, Slack, Community Forums
- Security and Cloud background
- Certificate management
- Identity Providers: Microsoft Azure, ADFS, Okta
- Federated identity and single sign on concepts
- w3id and IBMid general background
We, at the IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) are a dynamic group of business, strategy and technology professionals, who provide top-of-the-line industry consulting, application and business process delivery, and follow agile values and principles. CIO is at the forefront of the digital reinvention of key applications used across IBM globally, providing value-led and asset-powered end-to-end solutions.
We are a cross-functional organization that provides IT applications and infrastructure services to IBM Business Units and to IBMers worldwide. Our mission is to provide a productive environment for everyone at IBM. We do this by leading with Design to drive simplicity and ease of use, Engineering the systems that own the business, and Innovating to transform the business. We continually Deepen our Agile practices while ensuring we Secure the Enterprise.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.