At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesCIO AccessHub project in IBM is one of the key initiatives, it brings 'who has what' data into a single location. AccessHub is a milestone in online access, security, and control for IBMers. The AccessHub initiatives, sponsored and directed by the oﬃce of the CIO, is being undertaken to help standardize the access management experience for all types of users across the global IBM enterprise.In context of AccessHub strategy, the global support team will be in 3 strategic geographies (Mexico, Slovakia, India) to provide 24/7 support. We also manage sev 1 incidents using several tools and integrations, monitoring, maintaining status pages, FAQs, and other documentation useful for clients. In summary, we do our best to provide fast resolution and excellent support to our customers. We collaborate globally and encourage innovation and automated solutions like Chatbot that automatically responds to user questions acting as level 1 and level 2 support or ServiceNow ticketing tool solution to internally and externally simplify and unify the support process while obtaining relevant measurements for continuous improvement.Required Technical and Professional ExpertisePrimarily need to have IAM Development/Support background. Basic OS administration (AIX/Linux) skills will be good addition.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of Experience with ticketing system; ServiceDesk, Remedy, etc.
- Knowledge on any Identity and Access Management tools (Saviynt, IBM, Oracle and etc)
- Knowledge on basic operating system functions related to user administration (AIX, Linux and Windows)
- Provide Level 2 support for the system within agreed service levels.
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call support as a SME (on a rotational basis if required)
- Work and Communication under pressure / client focus
- User orientation to provide great support
- Collaborative approach and ability to share with global team members lessons learned and blockers
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to learn fast the application logic and system functionalities
- Ability to translate user requirements base on tool capabilities
- Ability to drive and deliver e2e task
- Flexibility & Time management
- Detail oriented
- Implement and manage effectiveness of Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem management processes for the service area.
- Provide daily/weekly report for ticket status
- Responsible for the maintenance of system configurations and process documentation, operating procedures, and infrastructure support documentation
- No coding skills required but nice to have – SQL, DB2, JSON
- Potential to grow into more technical role
- Ticket management experience
- Work experience in agile environment
- Support experience