The Learning and Development Specialist for SLM business unit will create, develop, implement, and conduct functional programs for employees. Good Understanding of Software Lifecycle Management business is required.Duties/Responsibilities
- Deliver 8-10 man days of learning per month through different platforms comprising of classroom, virtual training with 80%+ NPS score.
- Work with head of learning to develop annual learning plan and ensure 90%+ adherence is maintained for planned vs delivered.
- Create role based learning roadmap for technology training within SLM and ensure that quality learning assets are developed and delivered as per the annual training plan.
- Develop the technical competency framework for services organization in line with the global framework and use it as a guiding principle for assessing and developing the employees.
- Collaborate with services training head to ensure alignment of content and delivery standards are maintained.
- Work on GSDC FUSE community to develop technology learning courses and use it for creating learning plans.
- Measure learning effectiveness through process knowledge tests and plan for refresher sessions.
- Maintain L&D dashboard with regular updating of KPIs. Create monthly reports with insights for various teams and hold regular discussions with business leaders to share the progress.
- Manage external technology learning online platform for optimal utilization among the employees.
- Organize tech talks and lunch and learn sessions for upskilling employees on various digital technologies and other professional development topics.
- Promote a culture of learning by providing consulting to business on latest certifications, new trends in technology training, benchmarking with best in class organizations and supporting business with customized solutions.
- Identify and work with cost effective and competent training vendors to deliver certifications and technology training programs.
- Manage in house SME led knowledge management sessions and ensure that content is up to date and SMEs are upskilled from time to time to deliver effective sessions.
- Assesses needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Creates, organizes, plans, skills learning for employees and customers.
- Develops unique learning programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires learning procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents learning and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of learning and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Assesses learning materials prepared by instructors.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in learning and development.
- Prepares and implements learning budget; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research le arning options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Bachelors in technology and having worked in reputed technology organizations
- 8-10 years of experience required with minimum of 5-6 years in learning and development with training delivery as an expertise.
- Professional qualifications/accreditations to support some of the main subjects of delivery and to ensure technical aptitude:
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (or any equivalent training qualification)
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.
âSoftwareONE is an equal opportunity employer. With employee satisfaction as one of our core values, we are passionate about diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We want every employee to have the greatest experience of their career.â