It is a steam educator presently working with 40 premier schools across India, brainstorming students to think logically and building cognitive skills based on real-life situations. Holistic steam programs are integrated into the curriculum to provide a platform to prepare the students for upcoming technological innovations.
Qtpi Robotics is a platform to manufacture robotic kits and successfully introduce an affordable, full-featured, and easy-to-use robot platform for your home, classroom, or industry prototype. We advocate the ideology of open source technology, hence, we develop and integrate software with electronics. The software is powered by Android and Arduino programming.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work with the product development team and research/develop new projects
2. Create and present new tech ideas as part of the video content team
3. Create technical tutorial videos
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 25th Aug'20 and 29th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Female candidates
2. available for the part-time job/internship
3. available for duration of 3 months
4. Excellent communication in English
5. Confident on and off-screen presence
6. Creative and eagerness to work with cross-functional teams
7. Preferred education qualification: BE/BTech/BCA/BSc/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc or any related field of study
Reference link: https://www.youtube.com/watch