Trainees will join various technology teams across the Bank. Their job purpose will vary dependent on the role they have been allocated. Trainees follow a clear development route over their two-year programme during which time they will develop skills, knowledge and experience relevant to their specific role.
Key accountabilities will vary dependant on the Trainee role. However, generic accountabilities are:
· Successfully complete and pass any required external training
· Completion of all in-team training requirements.
· Completion of all generic apprentice objectives within timescales
· Delivery of work which encompasses your technical/team learning
Personal development – identifies and addresses development areas and takes proactive steps to these areas
· Someone who is motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and dedicated to achieving results and high standards
· Good communication skills
· A genuine interest in a career in IT
· Commitment to a two-year learning programme
· Minimum of 12+3