As a Strategy Consultant at IBM you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. Manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?Your Role and Responsibilities
- As a Technology Business Analyst, you are responsible to facilitate tactic development through Production Partners and Marketing Managers, and ensuring timelines are met. You will perform art and copy proofing, link validation, and facilitates creative approval process from legal.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Performs art proofing at multiple stages to the specific standards held for each product and/or channel
- Conduct research and resolve budget inquiries
- Facilitate list critical issue with Research and Analytics (R&A),Originator, Marketing Manager and Campaign Analyst to secure resolution and approval
- Accountable for obtaining legal and compliance approvals and closing out in required systems
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum 3 years of experience in campaign tactic development
- Expertise in campaign planning tools and digital marketing, MS Office, HTML
- Ability to provide relevant documentation and obtain Legal approval for owned tactics
- Design and execute completed marketing tactics
- Experience in proof tactic creatives along with coordinating tactic proofing and deployment with vendor
- Excel Reporting
- Knowledge of Marketing Compliance will be a plus point
About Business Unit
- Hands-on experience in updating and communicating tactic status throughout production
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Experience to document campaign close-out
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.