A leading overseas education & immigration consultant in Bangalore, with a rich experience in counseling for higher education in the USA, UK, Canada, Sweden, New Zealand, Australia, and Germany & process for Australia, Canada, and New Zealand immigration process. Our services include career advice, training for prerequisite tests such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, IELTS, TOEFL, etc., admission counseling, and visa guidance. It is ranked as one of the foremost advisory and support organizations in India with rich industry experience specializing in global education. We are a professional organization having a wealth of first-hand information on higher education opportunities abroad.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include handling all the telephonic inquiries and convincing/converting students over the phone.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 2nd Sep'20 and 7th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. are from Bangalore, Bangalore, Bangalore, Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum