Forum of Industry and Academic Knowledge Sharing(FIAKS) organizes various knowledge sharing sessions that skill students & re-skills mid-career professionals.
This is a full-time assignment. So we need graduate from any discipline who has a willingness to learn and grow in their career.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on client database creation
2. Working on email correspondence to clients
3. Calling corporate client & setting up a meeting
4. Making a proposal
5. Working on commercial discussions and negotiations
6. Maintaining track sheet with comments and providing daily report
7. Handling day to day business operation
8. Working on social media postings & audits
9. Interacting with customers and vendors through chat, a phone call, on follow up of order, payment, etc.
The fixed salary component includes a retention bonus of up to 1 year.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 13th Aug'20 and 17th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Knowledge post curation and posting
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 1000 on every Sign Up Sales that you make or deliver.