1.As a Telesales Representative, you will be responsible for promoting and selling products or services over the phone to prospective customers.
2.You will be tasked with making outbound calls, engaging with customers, understanding their needs, and persuading them to purchase products or services.
3.Your goal will be to meet or exceed sales targets and contribute to the overall revenue growth of the company.
- Handle customer's inbound and outbound calls. Solving queries, telling them about products/offers/services
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Problem-solving skills over the call
- High energy level