Scope of work -
The territory manager will be responsible for business generation from customers- doctors, hospitals, Franchise, appointing PUP within the specified territory and to outsmart competition through market penetration and ensuring growth of existing infra and compliance and intradepartmental coordination for smooth running of territory.
Here is what you will do -
- Achieve the revenue target
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets of territory and monitoring SCF (Sales correction form) and taking care of collection and payment outstanding
- Meeting with Doctors and generating prescriptions within the specified territory
- Relationship building with key clients and doctors. Generating sales and providing new leads by detailing our USP.
- Develop new collection centers and manage existing collection centers and other infra.
- Standardization of franchisee model starting with layout of infra, services, branding, marketing POPs & launch methods
- To provide support to the existing branches like marketing support and brand building activities etc.
- To engage franchisee partners to make them target-oriented.
- Having market awareness & market intelligence and service improvement suggestions to superiors.
- Intra department coordination for smooth running of territory.