JOB TITLE: TERRITORY SALES OFFICER
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you’ll be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you’ll channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better youWe are looking to hire a Territory Sales Officer Customer Development based in Telangana Region
Job Location: Nizamabad, Te
Here is how your day at Unilever would look like:
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The Territory Sales Officer would be required to drive sales and distribution for the company products and manage his allocated territory and the customer.JOB SUMMARY (JOB DESCRIPTION)
KEY REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS)
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in General Trade, Channel Sales experience, ROI calculations and distributor handling.
- Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting market) and driving RS system.
- Analyse how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
- Negotiate with his RS and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business.
- Monitor closely the competitive activities and provide feedback to the branch on appropriate action that the company needs to take to counter such activities.
- Monitor systematically the performance of the RS and RS's sales team and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps).
- Within budget limits for brand activities organize promotion activities in consultation with the superiors.
- Required a Minimum Fulltime Graduation
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Channel Sales.
- Excellent in ROI Calculations & RS Distribution Management
- Should be well-versed with RS appointment & Sales Planning
- Conducting promotional activities & execution
- Decent Communication in English and Local language is desired