ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone for whom a testing career did not happen by chance, but someone who is passionate about testing, one who knows in and out of the Product and is always thinking of making it better.
As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing the product features, designing test parameters, creating customized quality checks, and writing up final test procedures.
- Responsible for testing a variety of products, including complex and sophisticated workflow systems.
- Responsible for building/maintaining test automation tools/frameworks.
- Carry out a variety of tests, including functional, performance, and security tests using a combination of manual and automated testing.
- Write test cases for manual testing.
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Develop and automate tests for software validation.
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress.
- 1 - 5 years of hands-on experience in Ios, Android testing, and web application.
- Good knowledge of Rest, Soap APIs, and experience on API Testing using Postman or PyRest.
- Knowledge of Selenium, scripting languages such as python or object-oriented languages like Java, C#, etc.
- Should be able to build and maintain test automation tools/frameworks/test cases.
- Exposure of CI (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc) tools.
- Must know how to categorize bugs and be able to prioritize.
- Good to have experience in automation testing (Selenium/Appium) and REST API.
- Knowledge of Application Testing Methodology and QA Processes
- Worked on: Database SQL (Query writing)
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic, and troubleshooting skills and understand agile methodologies.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills to communicate with cross-functional teams and adapt to work in multiple technologies.
- Very good understanding of software development cycle, software testing, a broad range of computer science areas including algorithms, data structures, operating systems, databases.