Reporting to the Software Development Manager the Test Engineer will be a valuable member of the team who will be responsible for supporting the quality of our Integrated Customer Care and Billing product. Your role be to support the creation and implementation of strategies for quality coordination and testing, as well as proposing solutions to identified quality problemsHow Will You Contribute
Every day will be different and varied, though the one thing you can guarantee is that it will be fast paced and always challenging. On any given day you will be expected to undertake responsibilities including:
Our Ideal Person
- Work closely with Product Owner, Tech Lead to analyze requirements, specifications and technical design to produce detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases. (C#)
- Independently estimate, prioritize, execute manual/automation/API test cases.
- Identify quality risk from QA perspective and work with team on the solution.
- Take full responsibility of the quality of the features owned.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies
We are looking for a real super star, who has proven knowledge and hands on experience of various Testing tools and methodologies.
- 2+ years’ experience as Software Tester / Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience in enterprise software testing
- Experience in Web application testing
- Hands on experience with Windows client and server, C#, MS web technologies, SQL and Oracle (PLSQL Developer)
- Experience working in a cloud environment and/or Software-as-a-Service is a plus.
- Experience with Kafka, Elastic/Logstash/Kibana, Redis, PostgreSQL is a plus.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Computer Science.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Good written and verbal English.
- Work well in a multi-cultural working environment as a team player