Seats: Ticketing Executive
Male and Female both can apply for Indian Passport, between 32 Years
Educational Qualification:- Passed 10+2 examination, a recognised Board or University.
Communication:- Fluency and clarity of speech in Hindi. Excellent customer skills Strong written and spoken communication Skill A polite and professional approach,
Starters Fresher :- RS 18000k RS 35000k & Experience :- 28000k - 52000k,
Job Location:-Delhi Other State,
1. Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
2. Proficiency in English.
3. Working knowledge of customer software, databases and tools.
4. Awareness of 's latest technology trends and applications.
5. Ability to think strategically and to lead.
6. Strong client-facing and communication skills.
7.Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
1. Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats.
2. Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
3. Checking all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off. Making announcements of behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight;
4. Serving meals and refreshments; Selling duty- goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination;
5. Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correct