TIS Service Desk-Administrator
Experience : 3-5 YEARS
Job Code : 1231672
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk-L2
Language Skills: English Language-L3
1. Willingness to work in 24 X 7 support environment including working on Weekends and Holidays
2. Providing first level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives.
3. To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
4. To provide 1st line technical support answering support queries via Phone, Email, and Self-Service)
5. To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
6. Documenting the necessary troubleshooting steps performed in each call or email handled in detail.
7. Routing / Chasing of tickets with other resolver group
8. Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request whenever required
9. Be proactive while handling the Sensitive VIP/VIP users scenarios and act according to the situation, let the QA/TL s to be notified if we need any assistance