At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Planning Analytics/TM1 developer, you are responsible to build TM1 jobs, cubes, to support target planning projects and project requirements. Your proficiency is measured based on quality of code, production stability and the number of defects.An ambitious, self-directed individual, who can work proactively to march towards agreed targets and goals, ability to handle challenges and uncertainties. You are curious to learn as demonstrated by your up-to-date technical knowledge. You are a good team player and you are familiar with Agile methodologies and principles and/or have experience working in an Agile team. We seek an applicant who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun, spirited, collaborative environment; an individual who desires creative freedom and the opportunity to work in a high performing team.Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Manage all aspects of TM1 and Planning analytics (both structured and unstructured) from business requirements to logical and physical design in an IT solution
- Understand TM1 & Planning Analytics (relational and multidimensional) architecture
- Designing Planning analytics environment that both address the user's requirements and perform efficiently and effectively
- Design TM1 cubes to ensure data parity across multiple systems
- Performance tuning of TM1 / Planning Analytics application
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document business applications
- Translate business requirements into logical and physical TM1 model, analyse data across data sources to support requirements, identify integration and security requirements and develop data
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively and interact with business stakeholders.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Tech & business analysis of data & business rules, consolidation, cleansing & harmonization of enterprise TM1 models in support BIM application integration
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in TM1 & Planning Analytics development
- Deep understanding in TM1 & Planning analytics
- Solid experience in design and implementation of Financial planning and reporting model in IBM Cognos Planning Analytics (TM1),IBM PAX, PAW.
- Ability to write complex business logic in TM1 Rules and Turbointegrator (TI).
- Experience in writing MDX queries along with 3+ years development with Planning Analytics Workspace, PAW, PAX, MDX & TM1
- Proficient in SQL, OLAP and data warehouse technologies and Database fundamentals and exposure to complex SQLs. (DB2/Oracle/MySQL)
- Experience with source control management tools along with an ability in developing TM1 jobs/cubes for data centric application
About Business Unit
- Familiarity with TM1 & Planning Analytics development
- Expertise in programming languages like Python
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure like IBM cloud, Azure etc
- Hands on experience with Data Analysis & Querying using SQLs and considerable exposure to ETL processes.
We, at the IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) are a dynamic group of business, strategy and technology professionals, who provide top-of-the-line industry consulting, application and business process delivery, and follow agile values and principles. CIO is at the forefront of the digital reinvention of key applications used across IBM globally, providing value-led and asset-powered end-to-end solutions.
We are a cross-functional organization that provides IT applications and infrastructure services to IBM Business Units and to IBMers worldwide. Our mission is to provide a productive environment for everyone at IBM. We do this by leading with Design to drive simplicity and ease of use, Engineering the systems that own the business, and Innovating to transform the business. We continually Deepen our Agile practices while ensuring we Secure the Enterprise.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.