We are looking for a dynamic & quick learner candidate who wants to develop a career in Trade Compliance. You will be learning and setting yourself on Global processes such as Harmonized Tariff System (HTS),Export Control Classification Number (ECCN),Country of Origin (COO) Management, and Free Trade Agreement. You will have real-time training for one year in Global Trade Compliance with exposure to UK, US, Africa, Middle East, and Russia markets.
We are hiring for the position of Trade Compliance Trainee.
Industry: Shipping & Logistics
Location: - Bangalore office (Hoodi Circle,Whitefield)
- Harmonized System of Tariff Classification
- Compliance Audit
- AEO & ICP Program
- Global & Local Customs Compliance
- Rules of Origin
- Trade Agreements
- Responsible for determining harmonized tariff schedule (HTS) & ECCN codes for items being export or import
- Creating documentation such as export-import related SOPs, WIs and forms
- Provide daily support to the GTS team regarding the Order shipments
- Collaborate with different departments across 4PL Consultancy for cross-functional projects
- Other duties and assignments.
Candidate Profile Requirement:
- Fresher with Passout Year ( 2020/2021/2022)
- Must have degree in Engineering background(Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Biomedical, Electronics Telecommunications)
- Must have excellent English communication skills
- Should be willing to work for a UK based company timings
- Good to have good interpersonal skills, proactive, creative & fast-learner
- Should be willing to explore more about Global Trade Compliance Expertise
- Joining is preferred as Immediate
- Open Culture working environment.
- 30 days of holidays (Including public).
- Health Insurance for you, spouse, and kids up to 25 Lacs.
- Accidental Insurance up to 10 Lacs.