We are Hiring !
Trainee Electrician / Technician
Qualification: ITI Electrician / Diploma in Electrical & Electronics
Stipend: Rs 12000 + 2000 (allowances) + insurance
Training period: 15 days of training will be given with free accommodation & food.
TOWER ELECTRICIAN / TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
Here are responsibilities from real tower technician resumes representing typical tasks they are likely to perform in their roles.
· Manage and make critical decisions in accordance with regulations for access and scheduling for certain private and federal FAA sites.
· Perform coax, antenna and fibers testing and troubleshooting using sweep, PIM, and fiber testing gear.
· Install grind rods and cad weld to form grind ring.
· Install hybrids, fiber jumpers, antennas, RRU's, color coding, , and BTS equipment.
· Complete several CPR and safety courses.
· Complete Comtrain school for high altitude tower technician.
· Certify as a ComTrain safety and rescue insrtuctor.
· Remove old antennas and install new LTE antennas.
· Get materials together, climb and rig towers.
· Contain and 1st aid\ cpr certificates up to date.
· Assist installing guy wires, grounding, and cad welding.
· Assemble cooling towers from grind up, also demo them.
· Collect azimuth reading for antennas, micro dish, and orientation.
· Trim, plant, and remove trees according to ISA standards.
· Put antennas together; mount TMA's and RRUs on the antennas.
· Install Verizon LTE upgrades and AWS system upgrade (dual technology).
· Calibrate antennas for azimuth, down tilt and plumb to provider's specifications.
· Attend safety meetings weekly, and turn in hand written JSA's daily.
· Trouble shoot cellular networks, RF antennas; RET cable systems and fiber lines.
· Coordinate with technician on the roof or tower what RF components pass or fail and what RF component to repair.
· Follow all safety precautions essential to OSHA regulations.
· Test equipment on cell sites, including PIM testing on jumpers and fiber testing on fiber optics.
· Conduct quarterly safety inspections of equipment, including rigging, according to OSHA specifications.
· Perform azimuth, PCI, PSC and BCCH audits and changes in consideration to engineering requests.
· Fabricate and test LMR cable.
· General install/upgrade & repair of LTE antennas, radios, mounts and structures in a safe & efficient manner.
· Read and interpret basic blue prints, comply with & practice use of proper ppe's.
· Rig tower properly according to height and weight requirements of equipment being flown.
· Install mounting brackets on Ericsson RRU's RRUS 12 and RRUS11A2 model radios.
· Upgrade, decom, and build cellphone towers.