· Job Title: Trainee Engineer
· Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed
fulltime B.E / B.Tech Engineering (4 year course) in Electronics / Electronics
& Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Communication/
Telecommunication, Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer
Science Engineering ,Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, from a
recognised institute/university with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent
Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in the essential educational qualification are not eligible.
Candidates having essential educational qualification with other disciplines will not be considered
· Work Experience: Fresher
· Total Vacancy : 1320 Nos.
· Location: India
· Remuneration(per month): An initial fix consolidated amount of Rs. 80,000 per month, all inclusive. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
· Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on 31st March 2023
· Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/Medical Test.
Pawan Hans welcomes you to explore the world of premier helicopter services across the Indian geography.
Helicopter services are now an important component of civil aviation in India. Pawan Hans, the premier helicopter service provider to the Government of India, has now grown into South Asia's largest helicopter company, which maintains and operates a fleet of 43 helicopters. It offers a wide range of services, making it one of the most trusted brands in the field of helicopter services. Off-shore operations, connecting remote areas, charter services, search and rescue operations, VIP transportation, corporate and special charters, hotline washing of insulators and heli-pilgrims are some of the key services of Pawan Hans. As a first of its kind, PHL has been granted Air Operators Permit for scheduled operations. Scheduled flights under RCS UDAN II have started in the state of Himachal Pradesh and there are plans to expand the services to the states of Uttarakhand, Assam and Manipur shortly.
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.