Job Title: Trainee Engineer.
· Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed
fulltime B.E / B.Tech Engineering (4 year course) in Electronics / Electronics
& Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Communication/
Telecommunication, Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer
Science Engineering ,Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, from a
recognised institute/university with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent
Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in the essential educational qualification are not eligible.
Candidates having essential educational qualification with other disciplines will not be considered
· Work Experience: Fresher
· Total Vacancy : 1320 Nos.
· Remuneration(per month): An initial fix consolidated amount of Rs. 80,000 per month, all inclusive. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
· Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on 31st March 2023
· Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/Medical Test.
Interested Candidates Can Send Their Resume
Founded by two Scotsmen, Stephen George Balmer and Alexander Lawrie, in Kolkata, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. started its corporate journey as a Partnership Firm on 1st February 1867. Traversing the 155 years gone by, today Balmer Lawrie is a Miniratna - I Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India, with a turnover of Rs. 2105 crores and a profit of Rs. 170 crores. Along with its four Joint Ventures and one subsidiary in India and abroad, today it is a much-respected transnational diversified conglomerate with presence in both manufacturing and service sectors. Balmer Lawrie is a market leader in Steel Barrels, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. It also has significant presence in most other businesses, it operates, viz, Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure etc. In its entire years of existence, Balmer Lawrie has been successfully responding to the demands of an ever changing environment, leveraging every change as an opportunity to innovate and emerge a leader in industry.
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.