· Job Title: Trainee Engineer
· Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed
fulltime B.E / B.Tech Engineering (4 year course) in Electronics / Electronics
& Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Communication/
Telecommunication, Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer
Science Engineering ,Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, from a
recognised institute/university with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent
Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in the essential educational qualification are not eligible.
Candidates having essential educational qualification with other disciplines will not be considered
· Work Experience: Fresher
· Total Vacancy : 1320 Nos.
· Remuneration(per month): An initial fix consolidated amount of Rs. 80,000 per month, all inclusive. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
· Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on 31st March 2023
· Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/Medical Test.
Hanwha continues to grow by quickly anticipating and responding
to rapidly changing business environments with a balanced business portfolio
that includes aerospace, energy & materials,
finance and retail & services. As of 2021, we are the seventh largest business enterprise in South Korea
and a Fortune Global 500 company. Our affiliates are becoming global leaders in their arenas
by strengthening core competitiveness and securing future growth engines based on sound financial structures.
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.