Trainee Marine EngineersNo of Posts:
25,000 (Per Month )Experience:
How To Apply
- The selection is based on the marks/percentage obtained in the prescribed qualification, the ranking will be decided.
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to un-suitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials.
- The last date for submission of online applications for Dredge Cadets, TMEs, TEOs & NCVTs against Advertisement No.01/2020 is hereby extended till 1700 hrs of 17-10-2020.
- Candidates Will Be Required To Apply Online Through Dcil Website: www.dredge-india.com in career section. Candidates are advised to go to Career Section and click the relevant link under “Floating Establishment “and follow the instructions for submitting the on-line application. ADVERTISEMENT NO -1/2020
- Candidates applying for Near Coastal Voyage (Trainees) shall be born after 31.12.1995 for NCVT categories. In case the age of a candidate selected as Near Coastal Voyage (Trainee) becomes more than 25 years on the date of commencement of on-board training, his selection will automatically be cancelled.
- Candidates applying for Trainee Electrical Officer shall be born after 30.09.1990 (relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC as per Government of India Guidelines).
- All candidates should possess requisite valid Indian CDC, Passport, INDOS and basic STCW’2010 Certificates .
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category should upload the caste certificate as per the pro-forma of Govt. of India [Annexure- A (SC/ST) and Annexure-B(OBC),Annexure-D (EWS). For candidates belonging to OBC category, the Community Certificate should, among others, specifically mention that person does not belong to a creamy layer. A self declaration to that effect is also to be uploaded by the OBC candidate in addition to the Community certificate (Annexure- C).
- Candidates belonging to EWS category should produce a valid Income and Asset Certificate issued by any of the following authorities in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-D. This certificate shall only be accepted as proof of candidate's claim as belonging to EWS, failing which their candidature will not be considered against reservation under EWS category: District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/ 1st Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate / Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar and Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
- Applications without supporting documents or incomplete, in any aspect, or not fulfilling the prescribed criteria shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is also liable to be rejected, if on-line application form is not submitted successfully, or without scanned copies of documents or without application fee (if applicable) or if registered online more than once for the same post.
i) A recent passport size colour photograph
ii) 10th Class pass certificate as proof of date of birth.
iii) 6 months Pre-Sea Course in GP Rating. Course Completion Certificate issued by the DG Shipping approved Institute [applicable to Near Coastal Voyage (Trainees)]
iv) 6 months Pre-Sea Course in GP Rating Exit Certificate with minimum 60% aggregate marks issued by Board of Examinations for Seafarers Trust [applicable to Near Coastal Voyage (Trainees)].
v) Diploma in Nautical Sciences Course Certificate issued by DG Shipping approved Institute (applicable to Dredge Cadets).
vi) Must have completed B.E Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping (applicable to Trainee Marine Engineers).
vii) Must have completed 4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro Technical Officer course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes (applicable to Trainee Electrical Officers).
viii) Must possess Indian CDC& Passport.
ix) Community Certificate (EWS/OBC/SC/ST) & Self- declaration for candidates belonging to OBC category.
x) In case, the community certificate is issued in any language other than English, an English version of the same, duly signed by a Notary should be uploaded.
xi) Undertaking by the candidates that they are not in possession of MEO Class-IV COC or about to obtain /in the process of obtaining MEO Class-IV COC ( applicable to Trainee Marine Engineers)
xii) Undertaking by the candidates that they are not in possession of Dredge Mate Gr. I /2nd Mate (FG) COC or about to obtain /in the process of obtaining Dredge Mate Gr. I /2nd Mate (FG) COC ( applicable to Dredge Cadets)
xiii) Signature of the Candidate