Trainee mechanical for Quality and Production Dept
1. Diploma or Mechanical Engineer or BSc Degree
2. In-process , Final Inspection
3. Vendor Fallow and Inspection
4. Trail Witness
Heat exchanger , Agitator manufactureMore information about this Trainee Mechanical Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Trainee Mechanical Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Trainee Mechanical Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Trainee Mechanical Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 12000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Trainee Mechanical Engineer is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Trainee Mechanical Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Trainee Mechanical Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Trainee Mechanical Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Trainee Mechanical Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.