Description for Technical Trainer:
• Prepares employees to accomplish job
results by planning, conducting, and evaluating computer training.
• Conducts computer training needs
assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow,
and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
• Determines system utilization
requirements by researching and testing systems.
• Designs computer training manuals by
identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing;
submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
• Maintains safe and healthy training
environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
• Conducts training classes by
presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications
and personal computer classes.
• Ensures operation of equipment by
completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's
instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining
equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains quality service by
establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Evaluates training by evaluating
effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
• Maintains technical knowledge by
attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by
accomplishing related results as needed.