Who We Are
We are building the largest platform of educational gaming apps for primary school kids with a disruptive product approach. It's a talented team, a meaningful product that impacts the daily life of kids, parents and teachers, and growing rapidly.Responsibilities
- Plan and implement game functionality.
- Transform design specification into functional games.
- Communicate with other team members.
- Establish effective strategy and development pipeline.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Proven working experience in full life cycle game development.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3-5 years of experience in Unity games development with experience in C#.
- Experience in Android development.
- Ability to create custom native android plugins and can implement in Unity .
- Experience consuming JSON data through a REST API
- Proficiently execute Unity-related items such as animations, UI effects, and audio.
- Experience collaborating with the other developers: communication, version control, and bug tracking.
Education: Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Games Development, or relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to multi-task & work independently without supervision.
- Ability to communicate with other team members to establish an effective pipeline.
- A confident personality with prior experience in project management.
- Ability to adapt to new workflows.