An Unreal Engine Coder will be responsible for smooth running of the tools, software and workflows used in the pipeline for our productions. UE Developer will be providing technical support and assistance to artists and developing new tools and scripts - predominantly in C++ - to meet specific production requirements.Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with production supervisors and R&D to develop specific new Tools and workflows to improve productivity;
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the pipeline: maintain and develop libraries and APIs for our core tools;
- Test and document new software and tools along with their adaptability;
- Provide technical advice, support and troubleshooting to end users, documenting, implementing bug fixes or suggesting solutions and workarounds;
- Offer solutions with great problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude.
- 3 to 5 yearsĂ˘ÂÂ experience in a similar role in Games/Vfx or Animation industry
- Must have knowledge of C++
- Experience developing user interfaces.
- Understanding of basic UX principles for user interfaces
- Solid understanding of Pipeline
- Experience in developing tools.
- Must have prior experience working in UE
- Must be good problem solvers
- Teamwork skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Deadline Oriented
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to learn quickly and share knowledge
- Intrinsic curiosity
- Attention to detail
- A balanced approach to stressful situations
- No 9 to 5 mentality
(Note: While we will be looking for the candidate to move to New Delhi soon, given the current scenario, we are open to hiring folks who are based in India and will travel to Delhi when it is safe to do so)Pluses
- Knowledge of xPython, Json & C#