About the Company: A trusted ISO 9001 certified company and a pioneer in providing superior quality and unique kitchen solutions, backed by World-Class technology. Their products are internationally certified to the highest standard in the Kitchen industry. Bestowed with the ‘Pune Best Brand - Best Leadership Award’, they believe in creating the best user experience at every touch point for their customers, and are looking for equally passionate and customer centric people to grow their organization.
Job Description/ Key responsibilities of the role:
Designing & Estimation
o Designing: Site analysis, Needs & requirements analysis, planning &
timely preparation of aesthetically + technically perfect designs.
o Estimation: Costing& Quote preparation which are commercially in
sync with the client needs & budgets.
o Presentation: Present the design options & relate the requirements
with the solutions proposed.
o Sales Conversion: On-time Follow-ups, Proper Negotiations
&successful Sales Closures.
o Obtain Final measurements, Prepare Service Drawings.
o Order Process basis all the finalized specs & details.
o Sync & Collaborate with the Execution team for
successful project completion.
o Pre-sales & Post-sales planning & management for collaborative
and harmonious working with all functions of the organization.
Lead Handling (Secondary)
o Showroom walk-ins handling in absence of Business Development
o Proper handover of leads handled back to Business Development
Team for on-time follow-ups resulting into potential conversions.
What we expect from you?
1. A passionate sales professional with a knack of understanding the pulse of his/her customer
2. A great listener, who is able to create the right solution for each customer based on their needs and requirements
3. High focussed and target oriented individual who knows how to set, plan, achieve and raise the bar of performance, while driving revenue for the organization
4. Obsessed with delivering the highest standard of service and product to each and every customer
5. For the manager roles – Be a role model of the highest service delivery standard for your teams and drive an equally passionate team to achieve their and the company’s goals
What in it for you?
1. Work with a pioneer in the Premium Modular Kitchen industry
2. Learn and grow each day
3. Create world-class products through customer centric solutions
Personality traits we’re looking for:
1. Passion for doing the right thing the right way
2. Charming, Confident and Proactive leader
3. Customer centric
4. Takes pride and delight in what he/she does