• Responsible for recruitment, screening, and selection of candidates in support of large government contract.
• Very Good hands-on exposure US TAX Terms (W2, C2C and 1099) and Visa Status.
• Understanding the requirements for assigned position from the Team Lead/ Recruitment Manager.
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
• Track both requisition and candidate flow through VMS (Vendor Management System) in compliance with corporate and government compliance.
• Experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates using ATS.
• Collaborate with peers, internal customers to build a strategy around hiring targets
• Assist in specialized projects or programs, upcoming proposal efforts, etc. as appropriate.
• Acts as prime consultant on large projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives
Connvertex® is a trusted Software Development and System Integration Partner for providing innovative mobility, system integration and modernization solutions to global clients in Health & Human Services, Child Welfare, Healthcare & Lifesciences Services. We consistently draw on our extensive HHS & Healthcare domain expertise, proven agile methodologies and modular software development approach to empower agencies to deliver tailored, customer-centric programs at minimal risks and contained costs. We work as an integral part of operations to assist organizations with a simplified deployment of complex social & healthcare programs. Connvertex provides TriZetto FACETS Expertise: With a pool of TriZetto FACETS experts, Connvertex is prepared to deliver specialized FACETS services for installed and hosted clients (payers) for all aspects of FACETS core system including: • FACETS Upgrade • Implementation and Migration • Enrollment • FACET System Analysis • Batch Management. Given our decade-long history in IT Consulting Service industry, servicing several clients across U.S., we strive to bridge the IT demand-supply gap through an innovative, best-in-class recruitment engine, backed by a dedicated client-centric service focus. Our strategic partnership with IBM, Hortonworks, Redmane and Collebra recognizes our excellence and investment across an array of advanced technologies and the significant value addition we bring to our global customers. Headquartered in South Jordan, Utah, Connvertex® has a global presence with a state-of-the-art R&D center in Pune, India.