Title: IT/Technical Recruiter (for US Staffing)
Experience: Minimum 2 years
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The person should have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in the US IT staffing and Recruitment industry.
• The candidate must be very fluent in English and demonstrate a strong command of the language.
• Candidate must have a clear understanding of benefits, compensations, US Visa/employment types, and terms like W2, US Citizen, GC, OPT, and CPT, etc.
• Responsible for handling IT requirements from US-based clients.
• Sourcing from various Job Portals Viz. (Dice, Monster, etc.).
• Must demonstrate strong acumen to source via LinkedIn.
• Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
• Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
• Validation of Resumes for experience and verification of work status.
• Proactively building resume database for upcoming/highly potential requirements.
• The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Updated technologies of the client requirements and knowledge of current Information Technology trends.
• Comprehensive understanding of client requirements.
• Third-Party Sourcing knowledge and techniques.
• The Candidate must have a strong understanding of
IT Technical skills.
• This position requires the candidate to work USA Eastern Hours.
• Bachelors of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science, IT or Bachelors of Science in
Computer Science, IT.
• Our Headquarters is in Columbus, Ohio, USA